Veterans' (VA) Benefits
We represent veterans in their appeals of VA decisions at regional offices (ROs), the Board of Veterans’ Appeals, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims. We do not charge attorney fees for representation at the Court.
If VA denies your claim, the Hoefer Law Firm can help:
- Review the RO’s decision to determine whether any legal errors were made.
- Obtain and review your claims file to assess the best route to take in your appeal, identify evidence needed to substantiate your claim, and evaluate the potential success of your claim.
- Request and obtain military and medical records on your behalf, and present new evidence along with clear and concise legal arguments in support of your claim.
- Depending on the nature of your claim, we can assist you through the Decision Review Officer process or through a direct appeal to the Board.
- Present your claim in the most favorable light to VA decision-makers in written legal briefs, informal telephone conferences, video hearings, and in-person hearings at the RO and before the Board.
- Make sure you’re aware of changes to Veterans' benefits laws that may affect your case.
We understand how frustrating it is to deal with VA. While we cannot make VA respond any faster to your claim, we can ensure that they are made aware of the legal and factual errors in their decisions.
Once we have exhausted all remedies at the RO and the Board, we represent veterans at the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims. We can make sure you meet critical deadlines and can present the strongest arguments on your behalf to the Court.
Schedule your free consultation